We're Hiring! Full-time Wait-Staff
THE LINENHALL COFFEE SHOP TEAM IS HIRING!
The Linenhall Coffee Shop is an integral part of the Linenhall Arts Centre and we are The Linenhall Arts Centre is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic person who will strengthen our team and help us drive our mission of providing an arts service for all in the community.
We are currently looking for a full-time wait-person* with an interest in customer service to join the café team.
Hours will average at 35 hours per week, from 10am to 5pm, Tuesday to Friday and 11am to 4pm on Saturdays. These hours can vary dependent on the time of year and/or requirements of the café team. Evening availability to cover events will also be required.
Desirable requirements for the role:
- Be available between the hours of 10am and 5pm Tues – Fri; 11am and 4pm Sat;
- Be available for some evening work;
- Have reasonable availability for cover for the roster;
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Thrive in a busy, fast paced environment and be able to respond to changing situations with ease;
- Be a self-starter who works well as part of a team;
- Have strong customer service skills;
- Be fully flexible both in availability (within reason) and role responsibilities and duties;
- Barista training/experience is desirable but not essential;
- A strong interest in working as part of a team;
- An interest in the arts is desirable but not essential.
*Please note this is a 6-month fixed term contract. There will be an option to review and renew at the end of the 6-month period.
Please email a cover letter and current CV to email@example.com by Mon 20 Sept 2021 at 5pm. Interviews will be held on Tues 21 Sept 2021 for an expected start date of Wed 22 Sept 2021. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
Queries can be made to Bernadette Greenan via firstname.lastname@example.org or 094 9023733