The Linenhall Coffee Shop opens Tuesday to Saturday with a tasty menu and a friendly smile always on offer.
We’ve been told we’ve got the best smiles and the best coffee in town!
Housed in our beautiful 200 year old building, Siopa Caife is open Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 5pm, and on Saturdays from 11am to 4pm.
- We serve a range of delicious scones, healthy snacks, salads, tasty paninis, wraps, rolls and sandwiches as well as an array of cakes to suit anyone’s fancy - the ideal place to relax, have a cuppa and meet friends.
- We’re home to a number of groups who like to chat over a coffee including the Wild Atlantic Words Festival and Ciorcal Cainte.
- You can make small group bookings in advance and consult with us for any special requirements you may have - we will take very good care of you!
- We have three dining areas - our original coffee shop which also sits just below our visual art gallery; our large, open foyer space which is also home to our community art exhibitions; and our beautiful outdoor coffee garden which is the perfect sun trap during summer.
- We also provide hospitality in our foyer before performances so you can relax and mingle to your heart's desire.