We ensure children are at the heart of what we do with our year-round child-centric programming.
Through ensuring access to the arts for children we build a firm basis for life-long cultural engagement and thus enriched and enhanced quality of life for both individuals and communities.
- A Visual Art Programme for Schools in conjunction with our year-round visual arts exhibition and gallery programme
- Commissioning an annual Visual Arts Exhibition designed specifically for children
- Participatory arts workshops in a variety of art forms throughout the year
- Theatre, music and dance performances which are designed specifically for young audiences
- Enables children to access our gallery exhibitions in a meaningful way
- Ensures access to the visual arts to a broad socio-economic spread of children
- Allows children to experience visual art as something that is part of everyday life and not something that simply happens in school
- Enables children to build considerable comfort and confidence in how they relate to art
- Complements the school curriculum
- Supports teachers in their provision of visual arts education