From December 2024
The Linenhall’s Visual Art Gallery programme is managed by the Linenhall’s Director and a curatorial panel which includes both professional artists, art collectors and board members with curatorial expertise.
Current Panel members are – Alice Maher (Artist, Board Member), Eamon Smith (Art Collector, Board Member), Pat Harris (Artist), Joanna Hopkins (Artist), and Bryan Gerard Duffy (Artist).
Please note that the Gallery schedule is currently booked out until Dec 2024.
While we do accept submissions for gallery exhibitions on an ongoing basis the committee meets just once every two years. We will release an open call in advance of each meeting.
The Linenhall provides support for exhibiting artists as follows:
- an artists fee of €500 per exhibition
- 1 technician and/or 1 installer for one day to assist with installation
- insurance cover
- marketing and publicity throughout the exhibition
- opening reception
Exhibition proposals should include:
- Contact details; name, address, phone number (and email address if used)
- A current curriculum vitae
- An artist’s statement
- A maximum of ten images of the artists work in slide, jpeg or photographic format
Original works will not be accepted.
Exhibition proposals are considered by the Linenhall’s Visual Arts Panel on a bi-annual basis and at these meetings the exhibition programme is selected. Exhibitions are programmed approximately one to two years in advance.
Exhibition proposals should be submitted by email to Bernadette Greenan email@example.com. Please note that submissions by post will not be accepted. If you have queries in relation to this you can contact Bernadette directly at the email address provided.