If you have an idea for a workshop, we would love to hear from you
Delivering arts-based workshops at the Linenhall Arts Centre
The Linenhall Arts Centre, Castlebar programmes high-quality arts workshops for all in our community across a range of art forms. The Linenhall accepts proposals, in writing, for arts-based workshops from arts practitioners on an ongoing basis.
Proposals should include:
- Contact details; name, address, phone number (and email address if used)
- A current curriculum vitae
- The aims and objectives of the workshop (as bullet points)
- A short (5 or 6 lines) description of the workshop (for use in marketing and advertising)
- An outline of the content of the workshop
- The age range of the participants for whom the workshop is designed i.e. 7-9yrs, adults, 12-14yrs, etc.
- The number of participants you wish to work with
- Whether you plan to work with children and, if so, whether you have taken Child Protection Training
- Materials costs
- Fee for facilitating the workshop
- Space and facilities requirements (size of room, power supply, tables, etc.)
When assessing proposals the Linenhall takes into account general feasibility of the workshop (has the workshop been carefully thought through and can it be carried out as planned), qualifications and experience of facilitator, and value for money, alongside internal programming considerations.
Proposals are accepted in hard copy and email and should be addressed to the attention of Orla Henihan (Arts Access Officer):
Post: Linenhall Arts Centre, Linenhall St, Castlebar, Co Mayo
Details in relation to our Community Arts Room workshop space are available on Community Arts Room.