Opportunity: Linenhall Arts Centre Accepting Submissions for its Visual Art Programme
We are currently inviting submissions from visual artists of all disciplines for our 2020 exhibition programme - deadline Fri 19 July .
The Linenhall Arts Centre programmes a range of contemporary visual arts in a series of exhibitions throughout the year, from emerging artists to those of international reputation, and accepts submissions for exhibitions on an ongoing basis.
The Linenhall provide support for exhibiting artists as follows:
- an artists fee of €500 per exhibition
- 1 technician and/or 1 installer for 1 day to assist with installation
- insurance cover
- marketing and publicity throughout the exhibition
- opening reception
Exhibition proposals are considered by the Linenhall Arts Centre’s Visual Arts Committee.
Exhibition proposals should include:
- contact details; name, address, phone number, email address;
- a current curriculum vitae;
- an artist’s statement;
- a maximum of ten images of the artists work in slide, jpeg or photographic format (original works will not be accepted)
Exhibition proposals should be submitted by email to:
Bernadette Greenan, Director at email@example.com
There is a rolling deadline for submission, with selection meetings held, at minimum, once a year.