GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING SHOWS
Welcome back to live performance at the Linenhall Arts Centre. Arts for All at the Linenhall is a reality once more.
Our priority is keeping everyone safe so please make a note of the following:
1. All bookings are through our online Ticketsolve System or through our Box Office on 094 9023733. You will be contacted about the party attending so that patrons can be safely guided through the centre and seated in line with all social distancing requirements. Group bookings will be limited to 6 persons from a maximum of 3 households. Please book tickets responsibly, within Government guidelines.
2. We respectfully ask if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell, has travelled from abroad and/or is isolating, please do not attend the centre or any of our performances. Please refer to HSE.ie for full public health advice on Covid-19 and telephone Box Office who will offer you a credit note or refund.
3. Please make use of our hand sanitising stations at entry & exit points. Additional hand sanitiser dispensers are placed at key points throughout the building for your safety.
4. Masks must be worn. You may bring your own mask or avail of one of ours if necessary when you arrive.
5. In accordance with current guidelines, there may be a maximum of 50 persons (in total) in the auditorium including performers, Linenhall staff and ushers with appropriate social distancing. Please note that a maximum of 50 persons does not mean that 50 tickets will be available for every event. Tickets will start at 28 and will be increased on a case-by-case basis where social distancing can be adhered too at all times.
6. Patrons will be requested to queue at 2m distancing to enter the auditorium. Seating will be allocated so please follow the guidance of staff.
7. We ask that you please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes before the start time. Please note that due to social distancing guidelines latecomers will not be allowed into the auditorium. After the doors are closed and the lights are dimmed then social distancing cannot be adhered to safely for latecomers and our general audience. Once you are in your seat we will be requesting that you do not leave again until the show/performance is over.
8. The coffee shop will remain open from 7pm on the evening of a show/performance for a trial period. If you wish to enjoy a non-alcoholic beverage or snack then please contact the coffee shop on 094 90 23733 before 4pm on the day of the show/performance to book a table. Please note that phone lines are not manned between 5pm and 7pm. If you do not book a table in advance then we will not be able to accommodate you and you will be brought directly to your seat upon entering the building. Please note that no alcohol will be available for now as per government guidelines.
9. Our staff have been updated and trained on all the necessary procedures and policies so do please co-operate with their requests to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone.
10. For the moment there will be no intervals during show/performance and we will guide you upon appropriate exiting procedures after the show/performance.
11. Sit back and enjoy the show! If you have any queries on the above, you can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 094 9023733.
Your safety and comfort is our priority at the Linenhall
Over the past few months we have been working hard to put comprehensive measures in place to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all our patrons. We continue and consistently monitor Government Guidelines for developments and will implement any changes in our own protocols as required.
• All of this information is now available at five points throughout your booking experience. A link is available on the home page of our website; a link is available on the landing page of every performance or show; you will be asked to confirm you have read this information before making a payment; you will be emailed after booking with this information; you will be contacted via phone by our Box Office team to confirm that you have read and understand all the information. The Box Office team will also be available to answer any queries you may have.
• We have allocated seating in the theatre and assigned specific socially distanced seating throughout to allow for safe social distancing of patrons.
• We will admit our audience to the auditorium in a one-way safe queue system. We will endeavour to keep queues as short as possible and appreciate your patience.
• We have implemented protective screens at Box Office and our coffee shop.
• Please use contactless card payments where possible. Keypads will be wiped down after each customer.
• We will carry out consistent cleaning of all areas of the Linenhall theatre and have frequent and thorough cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building and staff are scheduled for regular handwashing and sanitising breaks.
• We have redesigned the layout of our coffee shop with new entry and exit points in the building and clear walkways throughout the building to limit congestion and standing time.
• We have increased hygiene protocols in place for toilet facilities.
• Clear signage is in place to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices and we have PPE provided for all staff.
What can you do to help us?
We are doing everything we can to promote a healthy and safe environment, and in doing so, we also rely on you to keep recommended self-care in mind for your safety and the safety of others. Throughout your experience, please be mindful of current Government and HSE guidelines and public health recommendations, which we are referring to daily to update our Guidelines when necessary.
• Know the symptoms: If you or a member of your party has a temperature or is feeling unwell or has been in touch with someone who has travelled from abroad and/or someone who is self-isolating, please visit us another time and contact our Box Office to discuss options for a Credit Note or Refund.
• Wear a mask (you cannot see a show without one – we will have some available for free if you forget your own)
• Wash your hands often, using soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds and avail of our sanitising stations.
• Help us promote social distancing by distancing yourself appropriately from others who are not part of your party and do not shake hands or hug.
• Please keep your party together, especially if there are children in your group, to help maintain social distancing with other visitors.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing and discard used tissues safely. Your support is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to providing a safe and fun experience for all our visitors.
• Please arrive early to ensure that social distancing guidelines are adhered to at all times. Once you are in your seat we will be requesting that you do not leave again until the show/performance is over.
Welcome back, it is fantastic to see you again!
All at the Linenhall