Linenhall Arts Centre Arts for Young Audiences Residency
The Linenhall Arts Centre is offering an artist residency for up to two collaborating artists working in the area of arts provision for children. The residency is open to artists working in any art form and may be of interest to those in search of time and space to develop their practice, to research, try out ideas, and develop work for young audiences.
Resources available to the artist/s:
- A fee of 3000euro per artist
- A stipend toward mentorship and/or materials (to be agreed with the successful applicant) to a maximum of 1500euro
- Space – Linenhall Arts Centre Community Arts Room with access to Linenhall Arts Centre Theatre as available - if Covid-19 restrictions allow (Level 3 or lower). Wi-fi connection included. If the circumstances prohibit use of the building the artist is free to work from their own space.
- If the artist/s is working at the Linenhall Arts Centre accommodation can be provided if required.
- Admin, marketing and publicity support from the Linenhall Arts Centre
The residency is open to both emerging and more established/experienced artists and will take place over a period of 6 weeks (to be completed no later than 5 February 2021).
The successful artist/s will be required to deliver an oral presentation or a written report on the outcomes of the residency within one month of completing the residency. Format at the artists’ discretion.
To apply please send:
- A one-page description of how you would like to use the space and time, including why this is important for you and your practice.
- A current CV.
- Examples of your work website/other links/images/text (Maximum 10). Please include all in one PDF document.
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for receipt of applications: Thursday 12 November 2020 at 5pm
Shortlisted applicants are required to be available to discuss their proposal via Zoom on Thursday 19 November.