The Linenhall Arts Centre programmes a range of contemporary visual arts in a series of exhibitions throughout the year.
Exhibiting Your Work at the Linenhall Arts Centre
The work ranges from that of younger emerging artists to those of international reputation. The Linenhall accepts submissions for exhibitions on an ongoing basis.
The Linenhall provides support for exhibiting artists as follows:
- an artists fee of €500 per exhibition
- 1 technician and/or 1 installer for 1 day to assist with installation
- insurance cover
- marketing and publicity throughout the exhibition
- opening reception
Exhibition proposals should include:
- Contact details; name, address, phone number (and email address if used)
- A current curriculum vitae
- An artist’s statement
- A maximum of ten images of the artists work in slide, jpeg or photographic format. Original works will not be accepted.
Exhibition proposals are considered by the Linenhall’s Visual Arts Committee on a regular basis and at these meetings the exhibition programme is selected. Exhibitions are programmed approximately one year in advance.
Exhibition proposals should be submitted by email to Bernadette Greenan email@example.com