The Linenhall Arts Centre includes a variety of events for schools in its ongoing programme. We consider our work with schools hugely important in terms of ensuring arts provision for all young people. Schools are notified by post of upcoming events. School bookings are taken strictly on a first-come-first-served basis. Should you wish to attend an event with your school group:
- Please read carefully the documentation sent out to you about the event before contacting us to make a booking.
- When you contact us to make the booking please have the following information ready at hand:
- Name of your school
- Address of your school
- Phone number of your school
- Name of teacher/s who will be travelling with your school group to the Linenhall Arts Centre
- Details of which classes will be travelling to the Linenhall Arts Centre
- Total number of students who will be visiting the Linenhall Arts Centre
Please remember that teachers must remain with their school group at all times while visiting the Linenhall Arts Centre.
We advise students and teachers that no food or drink is allowed in the community arts room or theatre space at the Linenhall Arts Centre. We also recommend that before entering the theatre space for a performance, students make use of the toilet facilities.